The nation’s top sports betting expert has a free pick for today’s MLB action. Joe Duffy of GodsTips, anchor of OffshoreInsiders.com has the Los Angeles Angels (-112) to the Seattle Mariners; Richards over Maurer.
After a slow start, the Angels are righting the ship, winning 4-of-6. Seattle has lost 5-of-6 and are 6-15 the last 21. Seattle’s bats are mired in flaccidity hitting just .228 for the season with a pathetic .287 on base percentage. At home it’s even worse at .227 and .274.
The Halos have won both of Garrett Richards’ starts as his ERA is 2.55 and an outstanding 0.678 WHIP. He has a 3.27 ERA in six games against Seattle. But five were in relief. In his only start, he has an ERA of 1.29 and a WHIP of 0.857.
On the other hand, Seattle is 1-3 with Brandon Mauerer who has a generous 7.45 ERA. It’s worse in his two home starts as he sports an benevolent 10.79 ERA and 2.099 WHIP.
LA is ramping up their bats their last seven games with a .298 batting average and .351 OBP. Their last 10 games LA has a slugging percentage of .095 higher than Seattle and an OBP of .056 higher.
Anaheim is 41-19 in the series. The author of the sports betting secrets book says to take them to win another.
Some quick bullet points about other games today:
- Oakland is 36-14 the last two years off four or more road games for +29.7 units
- Justin Verlander has a team mark of 15-0 the last three years against a team with a winning percentage of .540-.620
- The Reds are 0-15 since 2011 as underdogs of 103-137 if they led their last game wire to wire -13.7 units
- The Red Sox are a horrible 9-17 as home favorites of 150 or more for -20 units
- The Cubs are 14-46 the last two years against a starting pitcher who averages 1.75 or fewer walks per game -27.7 units
Tonight’s premium picks are led by GodsTips. We are 90-60 with all Wise Guys. Underdog moneyline winners outnumbering the moneyline chalk losers by 13-2. We have the top NBA side and top total up for tonight. Day Wise Guy and day Major are up in MLB, plus a night Wise Guy in MLB in addition to the hoops.
Which small favorite or underdog is +9.5 units in their last 15 games and is playing a team -6 units in their last 11? Which favorite has a horrid OBP of .272 their last 10 games? Get ready for an NBA and MLB sweep. There have been many of those lately and long-term. Get the picks now